Ncert.nic.in National Talent Search Examination 2013 - NTSE Application Form / Details / Result / Admit Card / Status / Syllabus 2013
National Talent Search Examination NTSE 2013 Application Form / Admit Card / Scholarship 2013 | for High School Passed Student 10th Class NCERT announces the dates of National Talent Search
Date of written test (National level II): 13th May 2013
Scholarships: On the basis of the National Talent Search Examination, 1000 scholarships
will be awarded. The amount of scholarship will be Rs.500/- per month.
Selection: There will be two-stage selection process for award of scholarship. For Stage-
I, selection will be done by States/UTs through a written examination. Students, who
qualify Stage- I, will be eligible to appear for Stage-II examination, conducted by
NCERT.
Eligibility: All students of Class X studying in recognized schools are eligible to appear
for the Stage -I examination, conducted by the States/UTs, in which the schools are
located. There will be no domicile restriction.
Download here :- http://www.ncert.nic.in
Talent Exam :- http://www.ncert.nic.in/
Date of written test (National level II): 13th May 2013
Scholarships: On the basis of the National Talent Search Examination, 1000 scholarships
will be awarded. The amount of scholarship will be Rs.500/- per month.
Selection: There will be two-stage selection process for award of scholarship. For Stage-
I, selection will be done by States/UTs through a written examination. Students, who
qualify Stage- I, will be eligible to appear for Stage-II examination, conducted by
NCERT.
Eligibility: All students of Class X studying in recognized schools are eligible to appear
for the Stage -I examination, conducted by the States/UTs, in which the schools are
located. There will be no domicile restriction.
Download here :- http://www.ncert.nic.in
Talent Exam :- http://www.ncert.nic.in/








