gravatar

CSIO Recruitment 2013 For Project Fellow , JRF - walkin Interview | www.csio.res.in | jobs in chandigarh

Central Scientific Instruments Organization has Issued Latest Recruitment notification for Invites Application Form for Project Fellow , JRF for more Vacancies in CSIO Department.

CSIO chandigarh Recruitment Detail Notification 2013 -  Apply here

CSIO Invites for Application Form of Project Assistant / JRF jobs 2013

Official Site :-http://www.csio.res.in Application Form 2013

CSIO chandigarh Recruitment 2013 - Project Assistant / JRF

CSIO chandigarh Invites Application Form for various Post 2013

How to Apply :- For More Detail plzz visit below link and downlaod Advertisement of Central Scientific Instruments Organization From Official site of Central Scientific Instruments Organization Submit your Application form and Document carefully.

To Apply for this post Before last date 30th June, 2013

Name of Post :-  CSIO chandigarh jobs 2013

1. Project Assistant
2. Junior Research Fellow

CSIO chandigarh Recruitment 2012 of Project Assistant / JRF jobs

Age Limit :- B/w 19 to 28 years

Education :- UGC-CSIR NET (JRF) or B.E. / B.Tech.

last Date :- 30th June, 2013

Fees :-  INR Rs draft

Salary :- INR upto Rs - 35200 with grade pay

More Sarkari Jobs Hub 2013 :- Apply online  !!!!

Selection process :- Exam /Interview
Apply here :- http://www.csio.res.in/components/com_
Share :- :

gravatar

Hi, what a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs on various subjects. And, I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article. Recruitment Consultants ChandigarhI honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and yes you got it. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks.

gravatar

Hi, what a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs Recruitment Consultants Chandigarh.And, I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks

Subscribe Us :-

Subscribe Us:-

Enter your email address below to receive updates each time we publish new Jobs & Result


Privacy guaranteed. We'll never share your info.