gravatar

NIO Manpower Goa Recruitment 2013 For Project Assistant-I jobs /itg.nio.org -Online Apply


NIO Manpower Goa Recruitment Detail 2012 -  online Apply here

NIO Goa Invites for Application Form of Project Assistant-I jobs 2013
NIO Goa Recruitment Detail December 2012 - Application Form here

Official Site :-http://itg.nio.org/ Application Form 2013

NIO Manpower Goa December Recruitment 2012 -Project Assistant-I

NIO Manpower Goa Invites Application Form for various Post 2012

Govt Jobs opening 2013 :- http://dailyjobshub.blogspot.com  !!!!

How to Apply :- For More Detail plzz visit below link and downlaod Advertisement of NIO Manpower Goa From Official site of NIO Manpower Goa Submit your Application form and Document carefully.

To Apply for this post Before last date 24 December 2012

Name of Post :-  NIO Manpower Goa jobs 2013

1. Project Assistant

2. Project Assistant-I

NIO Manpower Goa Recruitment 2012 of Project Assistant-I jobs

Age Limit :- B/w 18 to 25 years

Education :- B. Sc. in Geology / Chemistry / Computer knowledge

last Date :- 24 December 2012

Total No. of post :-  12 vacancy

Walkin Interview :-  Before 24 Dec 2012

Fees :-  INR Rs draft

Salary :- INR upto Rs - 30200 with grade pay

More Sarkari Jobs Hub 2013 :- http://dailyjobshub.blogspot.com  !!!!

Selection process :- Exam /Interview

Address to visit here :- 
NIO Dona Paula, Goa-403004
Ph.No 0832-2450204/270
Apply here :- http://itg.nio.org/public/public.nsf/?OpenForm
Share :- :

Subscribe Us :-

Subscribe Us:-

Enter your email address below to receive updates each time we publish new Jobs & Result


Privacy guaranteed. We'll never share your info.